Olympus Anuncia Nuevo Lente 17mm f/1.8 M ZUIKO
Olympus Announced the 17mm f/1.8 M.ZUIKO Wide-Angle Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount.
- Fast 17mm Wide-Angle Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) AF
- Snapshot Manual Focus Control Ring
- Distance and DOF Indicators
- Dual Super Aspherical Element
- High Refractive Index Element
- Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating
- For OM-D and PEN System Cameras
- The 17mm f/1.8 M.ZUIKO Wide-Angle Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount from Olympusis an all-metal 17mm prime lens designed for the Olympus line of micro four thirds cameras such as the E-PM2 and E-PL5 digital cameras. Its focal length is equivalent to 34mm in the 35mm format and its minimum focusing distance is 9.8″ (25 cm). It is a very bright, fast lens ideal for everyday photography as well as street photography in which fast shutter speeds and sufficient light is important. Of course, with a wide maximum aperture of f/1.8, this is a fine lens for low-light photography and hand-held portraiture.
This lens features Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus with an inner focus system, which provides fast focusing for stills work and runs smooth and quiet, important when shooting video.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for sharp low light imaging and shallow depth of field
- Snapshot ring on lens barrel for manual control of focus
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) Autofocus provides a fast AF motor that runs smoothly and quietly, which is important when shooting video.
- Three aspherical lens elements including a Dual Super Aspherical element reduce aberrations and provide sharp images
- ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are applied to the lens elements to reduce flare and ghost images even when shooting against the light.