Photo Festival Intern Opportunity-West Hollywood
Palm Springs Photo Festival 2019 (West Hollywood)
Festival Interns will work directly with Festival Management in our West Hollywood production office in the months leading up to the event to support in producing the 2019 festival.
Responsibilities vary from assisting the festival producers with key production planning, to basic graphic design / layout, travel accommodations, research and customer support.
During the festival week, Interns will work primarily with the Registration and Help Desk Crew in a critical leadership role.
Strong preference will be given to applicants that are available for the entire festival week.
The ideal candidate is:
– Located within 40 minutes of the West Hollywood office
– Available 2-3 days per week beginning mid January thru first week of April
– Fully available during the Festival week (May 5-11, 2019)
– Willing to help wherever needed and fill a variety of roles on a day to day basis
– Comfortable speaking with customers on the phone and in person
– Computer savvy (Mac), including experience with Word and Excel
– Proficient in design and design programs ((Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut or Adobe Premiere are helpful but not required)
– Interested in special event / photo production as a career or hobby
– Note: We provide shared lodging at the festival for Interns
Leave a Reply